Automotivaters is an international automotive business development consultancy and training company.
We help manufacturer networks, national sales companies, regional associations, large dealer groups, and individual dealers to implement strategies and build skills that lead to increases in volume, market share, profitability, and customer loyalty.
With our coaching and leadership strategies, we have been able to help dealers to develop teams of exceptional performers, as well as maximize staff retention.
Since our inception in 1987, we have worked with dealerships representing every brand. We have been selected by National Sales Companies representing BMW, Mercedes Benz, Toyota, Lexus, Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Land Rover/Jaguar, and Mazda to develop their dealer networks. Our consultancy integrates the departments of an NSC for greater coordination between the executive, sales, marketing, product planning, dealer development, and training departments.
Staying on top is a constant challenge and we have continued to evolve and improve our materials and methods to match changing customer behavior and market conditions. The challenge for dealerships is keeping a strong team at the top of their game when time, competitive pressure, and customer interaction all erode skills and attitudes. Todays highly informed shopper demands a modern approach.
- Some of our core philosophies:
- You better be on the front side of the wave!
- Embrace change and make it part of your DNA
- Work with the willing, and create the willing through motivation and direction.
- Soft dominance, dynamic leadership.
- Good intentions don’t execute, a good plan with accountability does.
- Learning is not complete until behaviour changes.
- People are not a dealership’s greatest assets – the right people doing the right things are.
- You cannot manage what you do not measure. Measure Skills and Manage the effort to achieve results.
- Small and incremental improvements in activities create huge differences in results.
- It is not a crime for someone to be unsuitable for a position – it is a crime to recognize this and fail to act.
- The speed of the leader determines the speed of the team.
- There are no bad soldiers under a good general.
- The best team wins and Management serves its staff.
- Choose and build a dealership coaching environment that supports personal development, team achievement, and accountability for results.
- Market forces are in a continuous state of change, the challenges become greater, we will overcompensate to ensure our success and market share growth.
Automotivaters has strategically sought after individuals from the automobile industry with the strongest records of retail achievement, team building, and dynamic facilitation skills.
Any staff we select for a project must be able to coach and consult at all levels concerning the particular areas for improvement in the dealership. They all come from retail automotive backgrounds and include former dealer principals, general managers, and first-line managers.
Automotivaters has 2 of only 102 consultants worldwide certified by the Volkswagen Group of Companies.