Professional Sales Course for New Hires
The development of your teams capabilities and capacities are essential to the success of your business. It is also one of the things you can influence the most and one of the things you can do immediately!
Experiential & Practical Learning
Our interactive style of teaching quickly builds the confidence and competence in your staff. When new hires start, they often run through a high number of customers before they start selling more effectively.
Get them started fast and provide them with a solid foundation to start an exciting career!
Prepared and Competent.
Your conversion ratios matter
The customer experience is dependant on the sales process when your customers are engaged face to face, on the phone, or digitally.
1. Psychology of selling
• Understanding the automotive industry and how a client-focused approach to selling follows success principles.
• Eliminate negative preconceptions and develop a personal success formula.
• Help participants understand the buyer decision process. Unlock why buyers behave as they do.
2. Leadership of the buying process and transitions
• To have participants see how our selling best practices exactly mirror the client decision-making process.
3. Overview of the Buying Cycle
• Participants will understand the importance of taking a leadership role in the buying cycle.
• Participants will have an understanding of how to conduct a proper Introduction and Transition to the Consultation.
• Participants learn word tracks to identify the shopper who has already selected a vehicle from online research.
• Participants learn how to prepare for and introduce themselves to a BDC-generated appointment.
• Participants will be able to conduct a proper consultation to get an understanding of the client’s needs, lifestyle, budget, and vehicle requirements.
• Participants learn to adapt their approach to meet the needs of a customer who has conducted online research prior to their visit.
• Participants will be able to find the right selection or confirm a selection that a customer has already made, based on his or her needs and available stock.
• How to effectively transition to the presentation.
• Participants will understand how to present and personalise a vehicle’s features, advantages, and benefits based on the customer needs and wants.
• Participants learn a planned approach to the demonstration.
• Transitioning to Build Added Value.
8. Building Added Value
• Be able to answer the question “Why should I buy here?” and build value in the dealership.
• Be able to transition to Information Review.
9. Information Review and Terms to Own
• Understanding how to confirm mental ownership.
• Understanding how to maintain leadership.
• Understanding the customer’s Terms to Own, and why this should be agreed upon preceding figures.
• Understand and develop skills on gathering information for the worksheet/proposal and working with trades.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES MODULES 3 & 4
1. Terms to Own
• To get a practical application of the skills of the Terms to Own.
2. Presenting Figures
• Participants learn to develop skills around presenting figures and justifying trade value.
3. Overcoming Objections
• Participants learn how to professionally respond to Objections and solve problems.
4. Management Involvement
• Participants learn how to professionally involve a manager when difficulties arise.
5. Financial Choices – Business Office Turnover
• Participants learn a professional and effective turnover process.
6. Delivery / Follow-up
• Participants learn how they participate in the professional delivery.
• Participants understand the delivery is not the end but the start of a long-term relationship.
• Participants learn how to position the customer for referrals and leverage the customer’s social media.
7. Follow-up / Locate / Personal Marketing
• Participants learn how professionals develop their own traffic and repeat business.
• Participants quantify what their effort in locating opportunities is worth to them.
8. Tracking for Success
• Participants understand the value of personal accountability and self-analysis.
What did participants like most about the program?
The first part of the introduction was super interesting
Two-way communication was excellent
Improving my sales skills and bring me to another level
The way it motivates and changed my closing style
Role Play sessions
The skill of closing sales / Dealing with customers using a proper way
The way it motivates and improves
How to present and lead the customer
I can learn all the steps and the way to talk to the customer more confidently
Here’s what participants said about the course?
This course was very helpful to me
I will sell at one more car a week because of this course
Great course / great instructors
All the consultants should learn from you guys
This will certainly improve my knowledge in the future
Thank you so much, this helps me a lot
This is my first day at Listowel Ford and I am very glad I had the opportunity to be in this class. Phil is a great mentor and a very good teacher.
Listowel Chrysler – New Sales Consultant
“I have now been in the car business for two months now and had a very successful start. In my first month of July, I sold 18 units and in the month of August, my number was 19… I want to thank you for sharing your expertise and knowledge. I owe all to you for such a successful start."
“Amazing Course! 3 hours into my first shift following their process, I was able to handle questions efficiently and do a proper qualification with my customer, brought the proper information to my Sales Manager, and were able to work within the customers’ Terms to Own and get a deal done! Don’t miss their courses, even if you’re a seasoned vet!!!!"
To ensure the best experience for each of our participants we require that everyone must get a quick check of their gear and workspace. This is a free service but must be done prior to taking any of the live courses.
PC or Mac with Zoom Downloaded
Headset or earbuds with microphone capability
Balanced light in the room and avoid backlighting
Video camera with minimum 720 resolution
Be plugged in to a power source so battery levels are never a concern
Charge Headsets prior to the start or have the cable installed and plugged in
Recommended for a Premium Experience
Must have all minimum requirements plus:
2nd Monitor to split the Video Cameras and the Presentation Content
Video camera with minimum 1080 Resolution
Full headset rather than earbud with a microphone capability
External mouse and keyboard
Private space and personal preparation
It is very important that your personal space is quiet and free of distractions or background noise. If your background noise is distracting we will need to mute your microphone.
Be sure that your cell phone is in turned off! It is unacceptable to step out to take or make a phone call. You will be getting a short break every hour!
Have a pen and notepad handy.
Pour yourself a coffee and get fired up about participating!
We start on time without exception so you must be on time and available without disruption for the module.