Professional Sales Course for Performance Improvement
Professional Sales Course for Performance Improvement
Your people may be trying hard but not performing at the level you require. Improving their confidence and capabilities means more cars sold each month. Identify the lower performers on the team, and take action to boost their numbers immediately!
Change results today!
Invest less than 1/4 of the gross of one car deal and you can increase sales output instantly with this strong return on investment course!
Don't practice with the dealership bottom line.
Improve these skills or you lose important things. People, Customer Satisfaction and Money!
When hiring new sales consultants is it crucial to get them up to speed quickly. By learning a high-quality sales process they will avoid learning bad habits and build on a solid foundation. This comprehensive course provides much more than the essentials to launch their career with this highly interactive format!
Course Duration – 12 Hours of instruction split into 4 Half Days
This course is designed for Sales Consultants with some experience and are not reaching their full potential. Much may have changed since they started their jobs and we all need to be up to date for the realities of the highly researched shopper in a socially distanced world!
Some customers are very sensitive and their short-list is shorter than ever before. They are in a varied states of comfort, visiting fewer dealerships, and are highly knowledgeable.
Having some experience, this group of sales consultants have all faced individual challenges, successes and frustrations in their career up to now.
This course allows them to better identify what they need to adjust to boost them up the sales board!
We review the sales process so they can be sure that they are not missing important elements and give them more challenging scenarios to improve the skills and confidence.
1. Psychology of selling • Understanding the automotive industry and how a client-focused approach to selling follows success principles. • Eliminate negative preconceptions and develop a personal success formula. • Help participants understand the buyer decision process. Unlock why buyers behave as they do.
2. Leadership of the buying process and transitions • To have participants see how our selling best practices exactly mirror the client decision-making process.
3. Overview of the Buying Cycle • Participants will understand the importance of taking a leadership role in the buying cycle.
4. Introduction • Participants will have an understanding of how to conduct a proper Introduction and Transition to the Consultation. • Participants learn word tracks to identify the shopper who has already selected a vehicle from online research. • Participants learn how to prepare for and introduce themselves to a BDC-generated appointment.
5. Consultation • Participants will be able to conduct a proper consultation to get an understanding of the client’s needs, lifestyle, budget, and vehicle requirements. • Participants learn to adapt their approach to meet the needs of a customer who has conducted online research prior to their visit. • Participants will be able to find the right selection or confirm a selection that a customer has already made, based on his or her needs and available stock. • How to effectively transition to the presentation.
6. Presentation • Participants will understand how to present and personalise a vehicle’s features, advantages, and benefits based on the customer needs and wants.
7. Demonstration • Participants learn a planned approach to the demonstration. • Transitioning to Build Added Value.
8. Building Added Value • Be able to answer the question “Why should I buy here?” and build value in the dealership. • Be able to transition to Information Review.
9. Information Review and Terms to Own • Understanding how to confirm mental ownership. • Understanding how to maintain leadership. • Understanding the customer’s Terms to Own, and why this should be agreed upon preceding figures. • Understand and develop skills on gathering information for the worksheet/proposal and working with trades.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES MODULES 3 & 4
1. Terms to Own • To get a practical application of the skills of the Terms to Own.
2. Presenting Figures • Participants learn to develop skills around presenting figures and justifying trade value.
3. Overcoming Objections • Participants learn how to professionally respond to Objections and solve problems.
4. Management Involvement • Participants learn how to professionally involve a manager when difficulties arise.
5. Financial Choices – Business Office Turnover • Participants learn a professional and effective turnover process.
6. Delivery / Follow-up • Participants learn how they participate in the professional delivery. • Participants understand the delivery is not the end but the start of a long-term relationship. • Participants learn how to position the customer for referrals and leverage the customer’s social media.
7. Follow-up / Locate / Personal Marketing • Participants learn how professionals develop their own traffic and repeat business. • Participants quantify what their effort in locating opportunities is worth to them.
8. Tracking for Success • Participants understand the value of personal accountability and self-analysis.
To insure the best experience for each of our participants we require that everyone must get a quick check of their gear and workspace. This is a free service but must be done prior to taking any of the live courses.
PC or Mac with Zoom Downloaded
Headset or earbuds with microphone capability
Balanced light in the room and avoid back lighting
Video camera with minimum 720 Resolution
Be plugged into a power source so battery levels are never a concern
Charge headsets prior to the start or have the cable installed and plugged in
Recommended for a Premium Experience
Must have all minimum requirements plus:
2nd Monitor to split the Video Cameras and the Presentation Content
Video camera with minimum 1080 Resolution
Full headset rather than earbud with a microphone capability
External mouse and keyboard
Private space and personal preparation
It is very important that your personal space is quiet and free of distractions or background noise. If your background noise is distracting we will need to mute your microphone.
Be sure that your cell phone is in turned off! It is unacceptable to step out to take or make a phone call. You will be getting a short break every hour!
Have a pen and notepad handy.
Pour yourself a coffee and get fired up about participating!
We start on time without exception so you must be on time and available without disruption for the module.