Course Duration – 6 Hours if instruction over 2 sessions
LEARNING OBJECTIVES – 11 powerful takeaways!
1. Team assessment
• Managers evaluate strengths and weaknesses within their team
2. Attributes of great leaders
• Managers can differentiate between the qualities and activities of great leaders versus poor leaders
3. Coaching to keep them on track – one-on-one coaching for skill development.
• Managers understand how coaching is their highest ROI activity but easiest to overlook
4. Structuring your day for high performance
• Managers are able to design a better daily structure to gain time and increase personal productivity
5. Sales process non-negotiables
• Managers learn how to make sure that sales process is followed and the team executes on your strategy
6. Ensuring a structured approach to gain commitment from customers
• Managers examine and refine the team’s approach for Terms to Own
7. Getting more involved with your team and customers
• Managers learn when and how to engage with the deal in progress
8. A team approach to resolving objections
• Managers refine the approach that sales consultants and managers should take to help customers resolve objections
9. Dealing with performance issues.
• Managers learn to identify the “how" or “why" of a performance issue
10. Critical Events
• Managers commit to a recurring schedule of planning and management team self-assessment
11. Coaching Cornerstones
• Managers learn key disciplines to help the team gain motivation, build effectiveness, and consistency.
“Approval ratings on the Automotivaters facilitators and content consistently score higher than 95%. Powerful testimonials from students continue to come in from every program! I highly recommend these programs to maximize the performance of your team and the profitability of your dealership! " Geoff Sine, Executive Director, Manitoba Motor Dealers Association
“Thanks, Dan… We sold 46 of our 102 cars for the month [in the 7 days] after you left here. Everyone has an activity plan and a results goal for the month. One on ones have begun and I can already see the walls between management and the struggling sales staff come down. We’ll have a quality training meeting on Friday. Thanks for your help!"
“Automotivaters always put on a great seminar. I always leave with things to improve on and get better. Every manager needs to take this course!"
“Great value, Great Content. I’ve taken a lot of training over the years, love the way they deliver the material, very interactive. Great Job! For an individual like myself who is experienced, courses like this are important training tools to keep up with the ever-changing car business. Keep up the great work!"
To insure the best experience for each of our participants we require that everyone must get a quick check of their gear and workspace. This is a free service but must be done prior to taking any of the live courses.
PC or Mac with Zoom Downloaded
Headset or earbuds with microphone capability
Balanced light in the room and avoid back lighting
Video camera with minimum 720 resolution
Be plugged into a power source so battery levels are never a concern
Charge Headsets prior to the start or have the cable installed and plugged in
Recommended for a Premium Experience
Must have all minimum requirements plus:
2nd Monitor to split the Video Cameras and the Presentation Content
Video camera with minimum 1080 Resolution
Full headset rather than earbud with a microphone capability
External mouse and keyboard
Private space and personal preparation
It is very important that your personal space is quiet and free of distractions or background noise. If your background noise is distracting we will need to mute your microphone.
Be sure that your cell phone is in turned off! It is unacceptable to step out to take or make a phone call. You will be getting a short break every hour!
Have a pen and notepad handy.
Pour yourself a coffee and get fired up about participating!
We start on time without exception so you must be on time and available without disruption for the module.