Program Structure: Online live
• 2x 3-hour sessions
• Includes all Sales Management, General Managers, Sales Consultants
Methods: Interactive Instruction, Trainer-led Group Discussion, Practical Skills Exercises.
Sales Executive Topics and Learning Objectives
• Participants will understand the current trends and behaviours of modern shopping habits of automotive buyers
Idea To Behaviour Gap
• Sales Consultants will know what roadblocks exist that reduce consumer confidence in complete online interactions and how behaviours are changing.
Why Not Just Come In?
• Participants will understand the consumer’s perceived time savings, convenience, or keeping a safe separation from dealerships.
• Sales consultants will understand the philosophies around a high service approach when a prospect makes a digital inquiry versus visiting the store.
• Participants will know the importance of the proper use of the tools for managing incoming digital inquiry, whether they are incorporated into the dealership DMS, stand-alone software, web interfaces, or some hybrid solution, and their functions
Timeliness Of Response
• Participants will understand how the time that it takes to respond to a lead affects the outcome of the sale.
• Participants will understand the basic benchmarks of a digital response
• Personal Service Message
o Participants will know how to earn the trust of our customers and have them feel comfortable in accepting our help.
• Inquiry – With Phone Number
o Sales consultants will be able to effectively respond to inquiries that have phone numbers provided and will have customized response templates.
• Inquiry – No Phone Number
o Sales consultants will be able to effectively respond to inquiries that do not have phone numbers provided and will have customized response templates.